Become A Corporate Partner
These days, most businesses understand that to gain approval from all stakeholders and employees, it’s important to acknowledge their commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
At Windermere, we encourage and embrace corporate partnerships, which offer businesses the opportunity to help us make a positive difference to the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community – while enhancing their business’ standing and reputation.
Windermere relies heavily on the support of the corporate and philanthropic sectors to continue our vital work. We seek to forge long-term, strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with involved and committed partners, including corporations, trusts and foundations.
Our partnerships are flexible, and invite innovation and a “pooling” of resources and ideas – all focussed on achieving the best possible outcomes for all parties.
Businesses that partner with Windermere can benefit in a number of ways, including an improved public profile and well as the heightened staff morale and loyalty that comes from being aligned with a well regarded and worthwhile community-support organisation such as Windermere.
Partnership also presents a chance for you and your key people to meet others from like-minded organisations, often leading to business opportunities.
By sponsoring Windermere, your organisation will be recognised as one that actively “gives back” to the local community.
An additional benefit for some organisations can be the ”differentiation factor” that comes with supporting an important community cause.
Known as ‘Cause Related Marketing’, this charitable alignment offers the potential to separate you from your competitors and engage the hearts, minds and loyalty of a new breed of customers, who are increasingly directing their purchasing decisions towards products and services that reflect their values and show high levels of corporate social responsibility.
Businesses of all sizes are invited to support Windermere’s important programs and services, which can improve the profile and reputation of your organisation, and make a real difference to disadvantaged people in your community.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss and tailor a community involvement partnership to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Following are just a few examples of successful corporate partnerships already operating in your community...
- Heritage Springs; is Windermere's major donor and also sponsor many events, advertises on our bus and rallies their network behind our cause
- Commonwealth Bank have recently taken up the Major sponsorship for the Futures Gala and participants in the annual Golf Day. The team at CBA are also strongly committed to our volunteer program.
- Prestige Hino have recently held a Golf Day raising almost $9,000 for Windermere which is now set to be an annual fundraising event.
- O'Connors Australia; has been supporting Windermere for many years and is one of our major donors.
- Castricum Brothers took a gold sponsorship at both the annual Golf Day and Gala as well as also being one of our major sponsors.
- Zagame Automotive; has been an ongoing sponsor for our Golf Day for many years
- Berwick Nissan have been a strong supporter and have taken the Naming Rights sponsorship for our major fundraising event - the 20Futures Gala for the past four years.
- Jayco Corporation have been involved for the past three years with sponsorships for the Gala event and most recently a financial donation to Windermere services.
- Narre Warren electrical retailer The Good Guys; donates 20 cents from every transaction to Windermere and over the past few years have donated over $15,000.
- Sportswear company ‘Kea’ have for many years been a strong supporter of Windermere, sponsoring functions and motivating staff with ideas like a jeans day once a month with a gold coin donation from each staff member and proceeds donated directly to Windermere.
- Many partners – including health centres and retail outlets – provide brochures on Windermere’s services at their outlets
- Lots of local businesses attend and sponsor our golf day and support other events.
To find out more about becoming a Windermere corporate partner and/or a sponsor of one of our high-profile annual events, please contact the Marketing & Fundraising Department at Windermere on (03) 9705 3200.
One immediate way you can help vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community is by making a financial donation. Philanthropic donations are warmly invited, and are fully tax deductible. To donate, please click here.