Windermere’s OnTrack Adults Low Mood & Anxiety
Manage Low Mood & Anxiety to Enhance Wellbeing
Six week course designed for individuals experiencing negative or lowered mood symptoms and/or heightened levels of anxiety which will help you to get back on track and move forward in your life.
For people experiencing negative or lowered mood symptoms and/or heightened levels of anxiety.
When referred by a GP with an accompanying Mental Health Care Plan you will be eligible for a rebate.
The Program is designed to:
- Provide education on the factors that impact your everyday mood and anxiety levels.
- Teach you strategies on how to manage low mood, unhelpful thought patterns and also how to challenge beliefs and assumptions that are not useful.
- Identify lifestyle factors that will improve your general wellbeing.
- Introduce you to practical relaxation and mindfulness techniques that can be used on a daily basis.
- Identify your individual strengths and resources to enhance your overall wellbeing and get on with life.
Click here to view Mood Anxiety flyer
t: 1300 66 87 22 f: (03) 9598 9597 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Windermere's OnTrack HOME