Windermere’s OnTrack Adults Pregnancy Support
Pregnancy Support Counselling
Three (3) individual sessions are available to assist women who have any personal concerns related to a current or recent pregnancy. This includes full-term and part-term pregnancies and planned termination.
Concerns may include:
Making decisions and exploring possible options about your pregnancy.
- Coming to terms with unexpected outcomes (eg, stillbirth, miscarriage, genetic conditions, problems at birth, sudden infant death syndrome).
- Dealing with a variety of feelings related to your pregnancy and the birthing experience.
- Understanding the fluctuating emotions and increased demands in the early months of being a parent.
- The impact of pregnancy, birth & parenthood on the relationship with your spouse.
- Discussing pregnancy with others (eg. children, parents), including people outside the family (eg. religious or cultural groups)
Women who have personal concerns related to a current or recent pregnancy within the past 12 months. When referred by a General Practitioner each of the three (3) pregnancy support counselling sessions are eligible for a rebate through the Medicare Benefits scheme.
Click here to view Pregnancy Support Counselling flyer
t: 1300 66 87 22 f: (03) 9598 9597 e: email@example.com
Back to Windermere's OnTrack HOME