Windermere’s OnTrack Child Rhythm & Rhyme
Rhythm & Rhyme Fun Time
Eight week group will introduce children to songs, nursery rhymes and stories supported by key word sign and gesture.
The group is suitable for children of all abilities and aims to
- Develop children’s listening and attention skills
- Promote early language development
- Increase awareness of speech sounds
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Create opportunities to practice social and interaction skills
- Learn by having fun
For children aged 0—5 years
Click here to view Rhythm & Rhyme - an 8 week group to introduce children to song, nursery rhymes and stories supported by key word sign and gesture.
t: 1300 66 87 22 f: (03) 9598 9597 e: email@example.com
Back to Windermere's OnTrack HOME