About the program
In this two-session program, you will learn:
What toileting readiness is and whether your child is ready to start.
- What you need to do to start toileting, including setting up the right environment for success and recognising your child’s toileting cues.
- To understand your child’s individual motivations for successful toileting independence.
Join our group participation and discuss any current challenges and successes with other parents. We will also provide strategies to help overcome challenges expected on this journey.
Resources will be provided to support your child’s toileting journey.
Who it’s for
Families starting their toileting independence journey with children who have developmental delays.
- 2 sessions (1 x 1hr and 1 x 2hrs) + 30 mins resource making
- Session 1: 7 Sept at 10am – 11am OR 7 Sept 7-8pm
- Session 2: 14 Sept 10-12pm OR 14 Sept 14 7-9pm
- 8 participants max (minimum of 6 families)
Sessions will be online via Zoom.
- 2 sessions (1x1hr and 1x2hrs) + 30 mins resource making – at NDIS group rate $61.76/hour
- The option of 1:1 consult with the therapist to discuss individual toileting situation/review of content – at NDIS therapy rate $193.99 per hour
- Individual session: If required following the program
- Please note both groups will only run if minimum numbers of participants are met, if they are not, the most popular time will be chosen.
To access this program or find out more enquire via our online form or phone 1300 946 337.